Saturday, October 24, 2009

Something funny that happened today morning

Ok. it started when i fell asleep. Being a light sleeper i will be awoken easily.

So it was 1.16am and i received this call from a unknown number.
And the phone was vibrating and vibrating.
Before i could pick it up it hung up.

And ya... the first person that came into my mind was somebody whom i wanted to contact so badly.... so i replied in sms and it starts... here it goes...

conversation with +6594828792

Me (1.17am)
who are you?

+6594828792 (1.20am)
I am Ajay, yesterday bus no130 u come readya.

+6594828792 (1.21am)
I sit yr back seat. u know

Me (1.23am)
I don understand what you are tryin to say

+6594828792 (1.25am)
Ur name.u know tamil?

Me (1.27am)
Fuck you understand. Now what time? call people. people sleeping you know? Fucking chee bye bangla.

Exact words in the conversation (copied and paste from my hp)

Alright i was really sleepy and everything. Was really hoping it was her (or maybe some cute girls LOL :D) but... hey hell! Some bangla or indian dude just call me in the middle of such unholy hour.... maybe I’m very vulgar towards him. But who cares. I’m vulgar.







No comments: