Saturday, October 24, 2009

Realised

I just came to notice that i always bare my heart and treat people whom i can trust sincerely and nice but its always me treating the other better than how they treated me.

Maybe i didnt have any right to expect something in return but it does at times makes me feel cheap knowing i care for them more than they do for me.

So... I'm really re-looking into my "friends"....

Am I putting them way higher in my heart than how he/she puts me in their heart?

D'ont understand?

Let me explain.

I may put the individual at level 10
but to that individual I'm placed at only level 5

Hope it does makes people understand.
All i wanted is not to be felt taken granted for.... and i hate the feeling of being "cheap".
Cause to me... true friends are very much cherished. And everything which is one way thingy... just isnt right... agree?


Something funny. but its nice really... :D

No comments: