Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Still hurts

Whenever i recall of my army days... you come into the picture...

whenever i don my green uniform i think of you

whenever i walk through the same way we used to take going back to camp you haunt me

You are part and parcel of my army life

Every single sweat and blood i shed in the army, i used you as my motivation

Every free time i can steal... i would call you to accompany you...

Because you complain how much you miss me and how i didnt have enough time for you when im in camp.... i tried my best to give u all the time i had.

Its been quite some time since you left me.... in a hurtful, confusing and humiliating way....

Even though you are not the prettiest gf i had

not the tallest gf i had

not the smartest gf i had

not the sweetest gf i had

not the most caring gf i had

but i still have to confess that you are the one i loved the most.... i gave you everything i had. everything you people can imagine.

because of you im broke,

because of you i had this distance with my friends.....

don't you know how upsetted i felt when i have to face my friends whom i neglected forcefully... how insecure i felt just because i wanna make you feel secured and how hard i worked for you and all the unnecessary stress i gave myself just for our future...

i guess you don't... cause less than 2 weeks after you are right there in another guy's arms.

While me... now... still alone.

Go away now will you.... stop haunting me. Im trying to exorcise you. One day i will... one day....

No comments: