Sunday, November 1, 2009

Female BFF

Is it possible for a guy and a girl to remain as really good friends... bff (best friend forever)... just that and nothing more?

This question is still on my mind. I had quite a number of female friends which most of them are nothing more than a hi-bye friend. It would be really cool and nice to have a female best friend.

thought i had one previously, but it ended up quite badly with her saying things behind my back....

Some will slowly fall for you...

And there are some really promising ones, everything was right but through time everything slowly fuzzies out and close friends turn into hi-bye friends....

Its an interesting topic to really think about.

It is not impossible, maybe its fate or just me that i have to reflect on myself on whats wrong with me. maybe the problem lies in me. Hmmm....

But i guess everybody will agree that its really hard... isnt it?

No comments: